Check out the phots via Chanel's fashion blog, Hip Candy and Natasha's YBF:
Oluchi flaunted her post-baby figure in a red Herve Leger dress while Usher showed he still got his abs in shape during his performance set. Not too long ago Nigeria named a street after Jay-Z.
Naomi, Nduka, and Ozwald held a tree planting ceremony in Abuja yesterday. The ceremony launched "The planting one million trees" in capital city to raise environmental awareness.
Photos: HIP CANDY WIREIMAGE, REUTERS, FYB
YouTube sensation The Naija Boyz produced another classic Nigerian remix to Lil' Wayne's "Lollipop." Try not to laugh at these talented twosome incorporating fried platians into the lyrics. This is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S to the tenth power!
The Naija boys are behind "Crank That and "Kiss, Kiss. I had to make these guys FG2BH's Naijas of the Moment! I couldn't resist...
Black Celebrity Kids scooped up this hot photo of the Obama's with Access Hollywood reporter Maria Menounos. Barack, Michelle, Malia and Sasha sat down with Maria to talk about their family.
That photo collage was just my excuse of posting up photos of Barack with his family! Anyhow, check out the interview here.
- Barack is Ebony ma's cool brother! [Genuine-Imitation]
- Check out this trend Jennifer Beals passed along to Tia Mowry. [Mrs. Grapevine]
- Somalian beauty Yasmin Warsame walks for Elie Saab Couture show. [Black Style Central]
- Runway photos of African models from Honorine Uwera to Maria Fuema. [NSC Fashion Network]
- Africa's own web radio [Unity 1960]
- This is what Rihanna wore at THISDAY event. [Sxy Fashion Queen]
- OMG, Jim Iyke! [YouTube]
- Omotola vs Ini Edo! [Nigerian Movies]