A then pregnant Cate attended the Sydney premiere of her film "Elizabeth: The Golden Age" back in March while Nnenna wore the same dress for a recent fashion magazine spread.
This fashion faceoff may seem as slightly unfair because Nnenna wore her dress for a photoshoot whereas Cate wore her look at red carpet event. I couldn't resisted matching up Nnenna with Cate's look.
The Jil Sander Spring 2008 dress in question:
Photo credits: Just Jared. Nnenna's myspace
Estelle jumped right on the latest shoe trend when she attended the latest "Indiana Jones" film premiere in a pair of bronze Yves Saint Laurent Tribute platform sandals. Golden Brooks, Jenny McCarthy and Keri Hilson were all seen in this fashion forward footwear.
Shortly after, I noticed this particular shoe a whole lot on the red carpet. Case in point, Kelly Rowland, Heidi Klum, an Olsen twin, Mariah Carey, and two Danity Kane members all wore this popular shoe:
That YSL price tag ($770) is sort of steep, so try this Steven Madden Aileenn shoe for $99.95!!
ONTD posted up these recent photos of Fatima Siad...
Fatima best known for being a Cycle 10 finalist on "America's Next Top Model." As you can tell from the photos, Fatima switch up her hair from long to short. Check out loads of Fatima's fashion photos over at ALL-ANTM.NET.
Photo credits: Shameer Khan/DN Photography
Keeping Up with The Obamas.
photo credits: AP Photo. PEOPLE.COM
The Obama Family on the August 4th cover of "People" magazine. [BlackCelebrityKids]
And here's the entire "People" interview. [People]
Check out the many magazine covers Barack has done so far. [Tycooning 101]
Michelle Obama joins the blogging community. [BlogHer]
Get inside Barack's thoughts! [Twitter]
Barack's overseas. [Black Voices Blog]
1. I cannot get enough of this Lauryn Hill track. Press play:
2. Jess from Genuine Imitation wants a "Waiting to Exhale" sequel...and I couldn't agree more! I always hope that movie would be turn into a TV series but then "Girlfriend" and "Soul Food" came along to answer my wish. Speaking of TV, what's up with all the drama in "The Hills" season 4 trailer???
3. My blog, Urban-Hoopla, got a fab mention on "The Best of Black Blogs" via Tocarra's Vogue Italia magazine appearance.
Toccara Rocks Vogue
"Get it Toccara. Vogue? Now dats what's up. No other blog covered this but they wanna cover that Eva Pigford b&#$% who ain't ever been inside a reputable magazine and ain't really doing s@^%. Now this is sexy right here." By Tyrone Biggums on Urban Hoopla
Blog for Blog features the best user comments from around the Web. We search through the best black blogs and other great sites to bring you the hottest one-liners about African-American celebrity gossip and important social issues.Thanks to Black Voices Blog, Tyrone, and Jawn Murray!
UPDATE: Check out these two snapshots of Alek Wek and Iman from "Vogue Italia"....
Be sure to visit JEZEBEL for additional photos from "Vogue Italia"!
4. Wendy Williams finally got back on TV. I met Wendy during her last book press tour and I have to say she's tall and witty. Check out her interviews with Vivica A Fox and Omarosa:
Watch Omarosa clip here (Wendy and Omarosa argue...and I am grateful for REDLASSO.)
1. Djimon Hounsou lands a role as Thulsa Doom. [It's All Reel]
2. Ebbe Bassey on Nollywood and more film projects. [Ladybrille]
3. Vogue Italia All-Black Issue has to be printed due to high demand. [Hip Candy]
4. Keep Up with CNN coverage on "Black In America". [What About Our Daughters]
5. Lola Ogunnaike looks fab in purple. [NSC Fashion Network]
6. Get to know Bernos, a Ethiopia-based tee-shirt line. [I Like Her Style]