The men that made the list are Tanzanian architect David Adjaye, South African singer Johnathan Butler, Zimbabwean co-founder and CEO of The Africa Channel James Makawa, Malian filmmaker Manthia Diawara, and Nigerian computer scientist Philip Emeagwali.
Urban publications are realizing the excellence of Africans as VIBE magazine also highlighted popular blog, NAIJARULES.COM. Ebony in Africa list moved me to do one of my own....
Here's my list that some of you may or may not like:
1. Nigerian bloggers have made a significant impact in conveying a positive outlet of how the world perceives Africa as a whole. Disagree, take a look at my blogroll.
2. The blogger who wrote THIS LIST! Everything on that list echoes the mindset of Nigerians.
3. It took a scandal for THIS DAY JOURNALIST Nduka Obaigbena to get noticed.
4. THE MAN BEHIND THIS MOVIE!
5. Each and every one of THESE FOLKS including Sade, Ayo, and Seal.
6. The creative minds behind NAIJALIVE.NET!
If you would have made a list of notable Africans and their significant contributions, who would have made the list and why?