Saturday, June 09, 2007

THE RETURN OF BEYONCE

While I was in the city loading up on my some Naija films to watch, I came across a poster advertising a Ghana film called, "The Return of Beyonce."

Thanks in part to YOUTUBE.COM, there's a eye opening trailer to the film, enjoy:





Nadia Buari stars as "Beyonce", Yvonne Okoro (an fab Naija actress) and the handsome Van Vicker. Nonetheless, "The Return of Beyonce" is something I'll be getting this weekend!
Here's another must watch clip from the prequel, "Beyonce-The President's Daughter":




Beyonce' (Nadia Buari), the president's daughter meets Raj (Van Vicker) at the Super Market and falls in Love with him. Unfortunately Raj is engaged to be married with Ciara (a stranger) who found him near death and took him to the nearest hospital. Beyonce' uses whatever she has to win him over.




Nadia and Van posing for the paparazzi.
[Feels Good 2 B Home]

13 comments:

classybabe said...

This film was a waste of time,wont recommend it to anyone.There was really no need for return of beyonce

Anonymous said...

I'm not recommending it...I'm just discussing the film. How can I recommend something I haven't watch?

classybabe said...

was talking about me recommending it to u!

Chi-Chi said...

LOL, my back! I'm taking your recommendation. Someone just e-mailed me that the second one is a pure garbage. I should have known better since they have beyonce up against ciara. -smh-

they should really do a story based up a retired movie star making a comeback. that would be a really interesting video.

Anonymous said...

this is so,so retarded!you saw the 'trailer' and needed someone to tell you it was pure garbage??? geez...an idiot could have told you a movie with a name like this is fugged up!

Anonymous said...

The name calling is not that serious so just keep it moving!

Do you have something against Naija/Ghana films?! You can't knock their hustle for actually placing Beyonce and Ciara's names on their project to catch attention.

As I clearly said, "my back"...there's NO need for slam someone else's thought to make yours a tad bit better.

BlogVille Idol said...

check out my page

Anonymous said...

^^^I can't sing but I can dance--Naija style.

Anonymous said...

i think u guys r just haters period. the movie is great , the only think i noticed this one was more of emotional than the first 2 episode. naija movies cannot be better than this. by the way ur hatin comments makes u look stupid

Chi-Chi said...

Thank you, sariatu! Why can't we just support this film!?!?

Anonymous said...

can someone pls tell me tha name of ciara's song?? or da name of tha singer pls!! i really like da movie...! u can mail me at da.bao_15zgz@hotmail.com or go to ma website n tell me... www.nicebridget.piczo.com!! hope u guyz will help me!! bye n have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

looks lik the movie was the first major production for all of them--they werent showin any confidence in the line delivery... but imma blame it on first time jitters, cos all of their films after this 1 has been really good.. it really great to see their improvements.. so bigs ups to them.... n by the way they from Ghana (lik me)-- jus wanted ya'll to recognize..lol

Lisa Oliver said...

Just saw the trailor and it seems just another film...


Lisa Oliver
Mortgage Loan Expert
All Financial Services