Photo credit: WENN
Check out her other AD campaigns for Estee Lauder below...
"Ebony" magazine highlighted German-Naija songwriter Ayo in their annual Black Music Month issue. Ayo sat down with the urban publication to discuss her favorite songs that she has listed on her IPOD.
Episode 15: Life Is Real…And So Is Her Music.
Check out the turntable as we chat with the German born, singer/ songwriter, Ayo Ogunmakin. With her latest CD, “Joyful”, already seeing double-platinum success in France, Ayo is bringing a unique blend of soul to the United States. Listen in as we talk about her music and the inspiration she draws from her life journey.
Down On My Knees
Life Is Real
Help Is Coming
Letter By Letter
And It’s Suppose To Be Love (I love this song!)
Visit here for Ayo's PODLIST.
Photos: Terrence Jennings for EBONYJET.COM
Idris Elba can be seen next in the Jada Pinkett Smith film project, "The Human Contract".
Photo credit: BLACKFILM.COM
The film centers on Julian Wright (Clarke), a charming and mega-successful businessman who hides a secret from the rest of the world which tears his soul apart every day. With his personal life in shambles, Julian will find himself willing to travel down the rabbit hole, as it were, when he meets Michael Reed (Vega), a gorgeous stranger who entices Julian to forget his rigid corporate world and try a more bohemian lifestyle, a decision that will not only affect his own life but those of his boss and co-workers, as well as inspire his half-sister Rita (Pinkett Smith) to re-examine her life with her abusive husband.
Will you go see this film? Be sure to visit BLACKFILM.COM for additional information.
1. Anyone else secretly hoping for a successful Naija romance novel??!? (I see you, Abiola Abrams and your book, Dare!) Oh the possiblities!
2. How do Naija folks manage to squeeze in five parties in one night considering OUR parties never start on time?? You already know that not attending a party you were personally invited immediately means you have conflict with that person. Can someone tell me the secret formula behind that success, pretty please???
DISCLAIMER: all rants/thoughts are in good humor!
- Check out these notable Black Women on TV back in the 1980's! [Make Fetch Happen]
- Get To Know 3x World Cup winner Mary Onyali! [LadyBrille]
- BET raises awareness to the lack of Black Models in the fashion industry tonight with the BET News Special: Fashion Blackout. [Concrete Loop]
- Seal treats his wife like golden at LAX. [Gossip Girls]