Tuesday, September 04, 2007

THANDIE'S MINOR DRESS MISHAP



Feels Good 2 B Home's favorite female actress from the UK, Thandie Newton, had a minor wardrobe malfunction as she walked down the red carpet for the premiere of her latest film, "Run Fat Boy Run."




I'm loving her monochrome Nathan Jenden dress...




The Zimbabwean/British actress joked around with "Run Fat Boy Run" co-stars Simon Pegg and film director David Schwimmer at the Odeon cinema, Leicester Square, for the British premiere of "Run Fat Boy Run".




The film, directed by Friends star David Schwimmer, is a comedy about a larger gentleman, played by Pegg, who realizes the love of his life, Newton, is the woman he jilted 10 years ago on their wedding day. [pictures via source plus ONTD!]



For additional info on the film, visit its official site: http://www.runfatboyrunmovie.co.uk/ "Run Fat Boy Run" is set for a September 7th release.

Thandie's featured in the August 25th edition of "The Times."



On being a successful actress in Hollywood: “I don’t put the pressure on myself to be a very successful movie star,” she says. “I want to enjoy being an actor and I want to be challenged by the roles I take. What is lovely is that I’ll get sent a small movie, and you know that by virtue of me being involved they get their money and that's fantastic.”



On "Crash" the film she won Bafta for Best Supporting Actress: “I so love that film,” she says. “I waited 18 months for the role and it was worth it.” [Visit Thandie for more exclusive scans.] *I think we have another "got IT better" edition because Iman also rock that purple Zac Posen dress recently...

[feels good 2 b home]

No comments: