Tuesday, December 02, 2008

News on Barack, Chasity & Estelle

To my FG2BH readers, I hope you all enjoyed the long Thanksgiving weekend. Can you believe it's already December?! For those in the NYC area, have you check out the window displays on 5th Avenue yet? Beautiful, huh?! Anyhow onto the post...
---

President-Elect Barack Obama and his wife Michelle share the dual covers of Essence magazine. The Obama are featured separately on the January 2009 edition. Anyone else going to D.C. this January?



Read the full blog post here to see The New Yorker Obama satire cover.


Chasity Nwagbara, Nigerian composer and vocalist recorded a track with Busta Rhymes called "World Go Round." Remember her vocals and songwriting contributions on Jennifer Lopez's last album, "Brave"??! Well Chasity simply goes by her first time now. (Thanks for the tip, Uloma!)


That's not Chasity in the photo with Busta but actress Gabrielle Union. It's a screen shot taken from Busta's "I Love My Chick" music video.

Read the full blog post here to find out what other artists Chasity collaborated with.



Estelle (in Sonia Rykiel) performed at Indigo 2 with a new longer hairstyle but do you love her outfit and 'do?


Read the full blog post here to see Estelle's ever-changing hairstyles.


I'll leave you all with this hot South African song called "Tiki Tiki" by Phinda Mtya.



c/o FG2BH at Wordpress!

2 comments:

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

I always love Estelle's style!!!! And I can't wait to get my hands on both of those Essence mags.

Wreiy said...

Heello mate great blog post