Monday, June 23, 2008

SPOTTED: OSI AND WALE

While browsing the latest galleries from INDMIX.COM, I stumbled across photos of Osi Umenyiora, Juelz Santana, Sanaa Lathan, and Wale Ogunleye at Amobi Okoye's 21st birthday party. (Shout-out to Collins Metu!)



Sanaa Lathan and Amobi Okoye


Osi Umenyiora Wale Ogunleye Sanaa Lathan and Amobi Okoye


Amobi threw a huge birthday celebration over the June 13th weekend which had Sanaa Lathan as the host and Juelz Santana as the musical guest at the Westin Galleria in Houston, Texas. Amobi Okoye plays for the Houston Texans.





No signs of Osi's girlfriend Selita Ebanks at the event, though. These photos prove that Wale and Sanaa are still going strong.

Photos: Collins Metu/INDMIX
(Do contact me before taking legal action about the photos! I'll remove photos as requested if there is a problem!)

All about Amobi Okoye:

photo credit: AP
  • Official website: AMOBIOKOYE.COM
  • Amobi is the youngest player EVER to be drafted into the NFL! (He got into the football industry at age 19.)
  • Amobi is from Anambra Nigeria!
  • His date of birth is June 10th, 1987.
  • His team is the Houston Texans.
  • For his college education, Amobi chose the University of Louisville over Harvard.
  • Amobi was named the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month back in September 2007.
editorial source: NFL.COM, wikipedia.org

From one Wale to another...check out this music video featuring Wale, The Roots and Chrisette Michele. The song is called "Rising Up"...



Yes I know I'm really late on reporting this but I'm still getting over seeing Chrisette Michele live! When I did see Chrisette live, I immediately thought about Wale.

Wale has a new single out called, "W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E":




All About Wale:

Photo credit: thefader.com
editorial source: Soulbounce

In celebration of June being Black Music Month, enjoy this throwback video from Oliver De Coque:

"Biri Ka Mbiri"

And yes I do know I posted up this video up twice. I can't help that I enjoy this tune!

Afro/Naija News:


No rants and thoughts other than I'm adding Wale to my "look but don't touch" list, lol!.

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

hope u don't mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me
and chk what I call the blinded by the Obamafication of America

Chi-Chi said...

No I do not mind.

I just added your blog (Raw Dawg Buffalo) to my blogroll.

:)

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

Wale is hot!!!