Saturday, October 13, 2007

2FACE IDIBIA RECOVERS


Nigerian soul singer 2Face Idibia is recovering after armed bandits left with the "African Queen" crooner with near fatal 22 pellet (bullet) wounds. Here's what 2Face had to say about the ordeal:
“I thank God. I know it’s not luck. The bullet could have hit me somewhere more dangerous. So I really thank God, and I’m really trying to understand what he’s trying to tell me with this incident.

We didn’t know it was robbers. We even thought it was a car trying to ram into us. It was not until I saw the gun, and heard the shot that I realised what they wanted. So I told my guy, let’s find our way o... these guys mean business. I didn’t even know the bullet hit me. It was while we were running, that my left leg started failing me, that I realised what had happened...[CONTINUE READING...]"



At his side were his publicist Ayeni Adekunle and his manager Joice Ize-Iyamu.

However, the fact 2Face was probably shot over some fickle foolishness is just one those things that make me go hmmm....

Props to Naija Girl and Showbiz News for the pictures!

[feels good 2 b home]

No comments: