Friday, August 31, 2007

GET TO KNOW AKON...FOR REAL

Akon opens up a bit about his past and present self exclusively to "Blender" magazine:

-



-click image to enlarge-


scan via ONTD!


In the one page interview, the Senegal-native musican revealed he has three baby mamas and one wife.

On how kids he has: Four boys and one girl. The oldest is 11, and the youngest is 7 weeks.

On why he'll never be addicted to drinking: Never drank. I"m Muslim, but really, I never understood the concept of getting high. I like to be in control of my own mind and my own destiny.

On why he refuses to tell his real age: I don't understand the importance. But I've been blessed to look young for a young time. My pops is 77 years old. You wouldn't believe it; he looks like he's in his mid-40s.

Fans of Akon will delighted on reading on his self-portrait (sunshine) and what else he reveals about himself in the September 2007 issue of Blender.

Akon also appear on Wyclef Jean's latest single, "Sweestest Girl" featuring Lil' Wayne and Niia:





Speaking of new music, Akon's latest single, "Sorry, Blame It On" has experienced some songwriting controversy. Reportedly Akon did NOT write the song which is reportedly a public apology for the underage stage dancing.


DJ and producer Clinton Sparks actually wrote the entire ballad -- even though
his credit is listed as co-writer and producer.

[source]


So do you think this song was made just to silence his critics and satisfy his fans? Drop down your opinions, folks!


[feels good 2 b home]

No comments: