Friday, December 12, 2008

Project Runway's Korto Momolu To Debut Collection

Project Runway season 5 runner-up/fan favorite Korto Momolu has announced that she will debut her new collection at Jane Doe John Doe Boutique in Los Angeles according to this ACCESS HOLLYWOOD report.


Read the full blog post here


So will you support Korto's new clothing collection...or not? If not, try not to drool over the funky designs Korto created for Season 5 of Project Runway at NY Fashion Week:

All of Korto's Project Runway designs

Season 5 Finale Show



---
My random thought: As The King of Pop (re: Michael Jackson) expressed years ago, Korto's a true Liberian girl.



I couldn't resist posting this song but I had to add this song onto FG2BH regardless of the timing! Okay was I the only African female to have folks asking me what does "Naku Penda Piya-Naku TakaPiya-Mpenziwe" mean?

2 comments:

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

i'll definitely support her creation. Kudos to her!!!!!

Because I Said So said...

Thank you for sharingg this