Monday, December 10, 2007

PSQUARE'S DO ME VIDEO

NaijaGal recently added the world premiere of PSquare's "Do Me" video to her blog. The video quality is not clear but at least the audio is fantastic.



When I came across their music, I said to myself it's about time Nigerians emulate the style made by Bobby Brown, Usher, Ginuwine, Boyz II Men, and MJ. Read up on who the Naija singing twosome are via my earlier posts here.

Be sure to keep your browser lock on PSquare's official myspace (http://www.myspace.com/psquareofficialmyspace) for additional information on the R&B group.

Thoughts?

[feels good 2 b home]

2 comments:

Uzo said...

Oh yeah..this Do me song is hot and is getting a lot of play at dance places..

Chi-Chi said...

These guys can dance. I remember them from last year's Naija parade.