Wednesday, November 28, 2007

FLICKS OF THANDIE AND SEAL

Wearing a blue taffeta Giles Deacon off-the-shoulder dress, Thandie Newton attended the 2007 British Fashion Awards last night. At the event, Thandie pose with Stella McCartney.





And I would never guess Thandie has two children as she is so petite!

images via I'm Not Obsessed, Daily Mail

Check out this Volkswagen advertisting campaign featuring Seal with his wife, Heidi Klum:


AD spotted at Sandra Rose

Here's a few thoughts that ran across my mind when I caught this picture over at the site of our good friend Sandra Rose: Why is Seal posing like he's Superman?? Anyone wondering why Seal's 'car' is dirty and Heidi is clean like I am??

[feels good 2 b home]

3 comments:

Uzo said...

Oh Thandie...I dont like this dress or the look. The VW ads are cool...I wouldnt read too much into things though

Chi-Chi said...

I'm between the idea of the AD...what's the point?


Thandie seems to be having an off day but she still looks fab as usual.

Anonymous said...

Thandie always looks fab and classy :-)