Tuesday, May 29, 2007

BORIS KODJOE ON BEING A FATHER

Boris Kodjoe, photographed with daughter Sophie, age 2, and son Nicolas, 7 months, is featured in the upcoming Father's Day edition of "Essence" magazine:

[click on all images to enlarge]

On being a dad:
"Having kids gives you wings and makes you feel like a superhero. Fatherhood taught me unconditional love, again and again, and a depth of emotion that I've never experienced. Sometimes I wonder, What was I doing before?"
On raising a boy and a girl:
"My older sister always kept me in check, so I knew having a girl first would provide a great influence on the behavior of my son. Their demanors are different-she's very sweet and affectionate, and he's a real boy, very stoic. Sophie loves her little brother [mom is wife Nicole Ari Parker] and kisses him all day long. Nicolas is the happiest baby in the world."
Boris Kodjoe's next project is indie film Alice.


[picture source]

No comments: