Friday, February 02, 2007

Kwame Jackson at Macy's 'Kiss & Tell'

Kwame Jackson of 'The Apprentice' Kiss and Tell" Macy's event hosted by Nicky Hilton.
Kwame Jackson
*click on image to enlarge.*
I have no idea if Kwame Jackson's actually from Ghana. (Kwame according to my Ghanian friend is a Ghanian name. Kwame means ' born on Saturday.' ) {source} I know tons of folks with African names. (Ne-Yo's supposedly Nigerian because of his middle name. Chamillionaire on the other name IS Nigerian.) All in all, Feels Good 2 B Home doesn't discriminate!
Quick facts about Kwame:
B.S. in Business Administration from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and MBA from Harvard.
Member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
[credit:
IMDB}

More info on Kwame Jackson visit his offical webpage: http://kwamejackson.com/about/

1 comment:

Chi-Chi said...

Let me repeat myself....
I have NO idea if Kwame Jackson's actually from Ghana. (Kwame according to my Ghanian friend is a Ghanian name. Kwame means ' born on Saturday.' ) I know tons of folks with African names. (Ne-Yo's supposedly Nigerian because of his middle name. Chamillionaire on the other name IS Nigerian.)