Monday, February 19, 2007

Introducing Ovie Mughelli of the NFL's Baltimore Ravens

[images removed as requested...]
Feels Good 2 B Home introduces to you and yours Nigerian/American Baltimore Ravens NFL baller - Ovie Mughelli. (spotted at Bella Naija via YBF).
[images removed as requested...]

Fun Facts about Ovie Mughelli via [source]:
Ovie's name is pronounced OH-vee-muh-HAYlee.

Ovie has played in the NFL for the past four years.

He's born on 06/10/1980 to Nigerians Olomide and Agnes Mughelli.

Nicknames: Night Train, Chocolate Thunder

Favorite book: Lord of the Rings

My most embarrassing moment on the football field was: when I had the ball stripped from me in the Georgia Tech game my redshirt freshman year and had my first fumble

If I were head coach for a day, I would: take the team on a field trip to the zoo

When I played football as a kid I'd pretend to be: Herschel Walker, Bo Jackson and Emmitt Smith.

My dream job would be: video game tester.

My first thought when meeting Coach Grobe was: this guy looks too nice, there's got to be a catch and there was.

Most people don't know I: was a high school tennis player.

If I were stranded on a deserted island, I'd want this person with me: Alicia Keys.

My ultimate SportsCenter highlight would be: running through the whole defense and doing a flip into the endzone.

No comments: