Monday, January 29, 2007

Carmen Ejogo's recent movie stills

The lovely Naija-British actress Carmen Ejogo.
Carmen Ejogo
Carmen is happily married to actor Jeffery Wright.
Carmen Ejogo and Jeffrey Wright
Here are some recent movie stills of Naija actress Carmen in 2001's "What's The Worst That Could Happen?" co-starring Martin Lawerence.

and in 2000's 'Love's Labour's Lost."
Alicia Silverstone (foreground), Natascha McElhone, Carmen Ejogo and Emily Mortimer in "Love's Labour's Lost."
[pic credit: Yahoo! Movies]


Carmen last appeared in the TV series, "Kidnapped."
Here she is with her "Kidnapped" co-stars Jeremy Sisto, Will Denton, Delroy Lindo, Timothy Hutton, Carmen Ejogo, Dana Delany, Mykelti Williamson.
[pic credit: IMDB]
**click on all images to see bigger!**
Interesting tidbit about Carmen Ejogo via Yahoo!
"Max Beesley. together from c. 1993 to c. 1998; couple
exchanged rings although Beesley claimed not to believe in marriage; no longer
together."
Feels Good 2 B Home applauds Carmen Ejogo's acting skills!
Enjoy urban music reviews with hilarious commentary? Then head on over to my blog roll friend's site, Slyys Urban Music Review. click on teh image to access Slyys Urban Music Review.
Slyys Urban Music Review

9 comments:

Chi-Chi said...

Feels Good 2 B Home applauds Carmen Ejogo's acting skills!

Anonymous said...

Chi,

I don't know what to say...I am totally speechless, competely at a loss for words (which is very rare for me!)I was just checking out your blog, as I often do and quite literally stumbled on the image link to my site.Thank SO VERY MUCH for doing this. I didn't ask you to do it, you didn't have to do it, yet you did it anyway and I am so grateful. You're an angel...and I can't ever thank you enough. [I'm still shocked & speechless, jaws still on the floor!]

Anonymous said...

You're very much welcome, Slyy! I have to shout out my fellow blogger! You're doing a good job with your blog so I know my readers will feel the same way.

Remi Fagbohun said...

Great blog!!
Honestly didn't know Carmen was Nigerian (that would be because I didnt know her name-LOL)... SHe is absolutely gorgeous!!
Thanks for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know too...until I saw her last name. I was amazed.

Naijas are making it in the media!

Anonymous said...

Mmm interesting

Anonymous said...

PLEASE DON'T CLAIM HER!! I had d misfortune of bumping into her in Shepherds Bush where her Mum lives. She said she couldn't talk for long because staying in the sun made her darker. She said she doesn't know any of her fathers family and the only thing that would make her go there is to see if her Dad left any money for her in his will.

Anonymous said...

Another mixed race person with colour issues. If she doesn't want to be black or Nigerian good luck to her.

Anonymous said...

Folks why are we discriminating against our own? Has Sade openly said she's Naija as well?! Why the hate for Carmen? So what she doesn't feel the need to say her heritage---at least she still answers her father's Naija name!