Friday, December 22, 2006

Vintage Sade: "The Sweetest Taboo"

Vintage Sade: "The Sweetest Taboo"
Sade's the Sweetest Taboo
Press play to enjoy this vintage Sade video throwback.
The Sweest Taboo
"The Sweeetest Taboo" was released in 1985 and it peak at #5 on the U.S. charts. The song was featured on Sade's record, "Promise."
"Promise" was released on December 21, 1985. As of today, "Promise" is 21 years old.
"The Sweetest Taboo" lyrics written by Helen Folasade Adu:
If I tell you/If I tell you now/Will you keep on/Will you keep on loving me/If I tell you/If I tell you how I feel/Will you keep bringing out the best in me/You give me, you give me the sweetest taboo/You give me, you're giving me the sweetest taboo/Too good for me/There's a quiet stormand it never felt like this before/There's a quiet storm/that is you/There's a quiet stormand it never felt this hot before/Giving me something that's taboo/(Sometimes I think you're just too good for me)/You give me the sweetest taboo/That's why I feel love in with you (with you)/You give me the sweetest taboo/too good for me/(Sometimes I think you're just too good for me)/I'd do anything for you, I'd stand out in the rain/Anything you want me to do, don't let it slip away/There's a quiet stormand it never felt like this before/There's a quiet stormI think it's you/There's a quiet stormand i never felt this hot before/Giving me something that's taboo/You give me the (you give me, you give me the) sweetest taboo/That's why i'm in love with you (with you)/You give me, keep giving me the sweetest taboo/Too good for me/You've got the biggest heart/Sometimes i think you're just too good for me/Every day is christmas, and every night is new year's eve/Will you keep on loving me/Will you keep on, will you keep on/Bringing out the best in me

1 comment:

Chi-Chi said...

I can't believe this song is 18 years old already.